June 5, 2011

Weekend in KC

This weekend the Seilers (as in us, Ben & Jenn) have been enjoying the thriving town of Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri! Ben was just in a wedding tonight, & so we decided to make a weekend out of the wedding & enjoy KC. It has been such a blast staying with my dear friend, Andrea. She has been so kind to give me tours & very patient with all my questions :)

Friday evening we headed to look at art galleries near downtown & Andrea took me to this candy store! I didn't want to eat my piece because it looked too cute! But, I did... :)



I love all the old buildings in this city. Such history! I really wonder what it would have been like back in the day.



One of the highlights of my week so far was an antique store, "Good Juju". I wanted everything in the store!!! Especially this...









Tomorrow we have a busy day ahead. I'm trying not to fall in love with big cities & beautiful homes. Trying.


And here is a sneak peak from the wedding today thanks to my fav app, Instagram.

Location:Belinder Ave,Mission Hills,United States

No comments: