June 6, 2011

Day 2 in KC

As I write this post Ben & I are driving across the state of Kansas on our way to Colorado for the summer! We are so excited to see my parents & soak up a great summer in beautiful CO!

Yesterday Ben joined Andrea & I in our KC adventures. We really enjoyed our time exploring the city! Here is the view from the WW1 memorial looking down on the city.


Here are Ben & Andrea in front of the memorial. It is the only WW1 memorial in America!


We also were able to visit "The Nelson Art Museum".


I'm so glad I got to spend the weekend with this sweet girl! She was the best hostess!


Inside the museum's cafe, so beautiful!


I loved the ornate ceilings!





It was such a great weekend! Thanks Harden Family!

Location:County Road 412,Brewster,United States

No comments: