February 8, 2015

Life Lately...

This past month has been busy, busy, busy! We went straight from Thailand to a Cru conference in Ft. Worth, and have been travelling since then. I keep meaning to post more on here, but in the hustle and bustle, I haven't pulled out my camera in a while. 

Until then, I thought I would share some of my favorite instagrams from the past few weeks. 
We were lucky to celebrate Grandma Julie's 85th birthday at her party in Branson. The night before the party, Ruby Kay's Great Aunts spend the night with us at Mimi's house for a cupcake making slumber party. At the actual party Ruby Kay was a magnet to the cookie table. 
One of our its-too-cold-to-play-outside activities that we do indoors is washi tape paper to the coffee table and color. One day I came home to find the picture on the right that Ben set up for RK to color.
Lately Ruby Kay has been waking up from her nap in a grouchy mood. We try to combat it by giving her cuddles and snacks to coax her back into her happy self.
Aunt Lori visited us a few weekends ago for her Birthday, and we had fun around town in Fayetteville. The weather was nice so we biked around Lake Fayetteville, and had fun with Lori's Selfie Stick. The next day we went to the Park with Ellanora and Bethany, and the little girls had a great time.
Ruby Kay and Ellanora are the sweetest cousins together. The week before last Ellie Faye spent the night with us, and the girls didn't stop playing for a second.
I truly do love every day life with this girl. At 19 months she is full of energy and life, and keeps me on my toes.
So there is a little bit from the past few weeks. Thanks for reading!

No comments: