November 15, 2015

baby girl's due date!

family of three, soon to be four!
today we celebrated my due date, November 15th, 2015. we drove over to Tulsa for the day, to meet my sisters since my parents are in town for this girl's arrival. i had asked my mom to take a few pictures of us, since I haven't taken that many since being pregnant. 

reaching my due date this time around was expected, and wasn't as climatic as my pregnancy with ruby kay. although i wouldn't have minded going into labor early, i knew my chances were slim because of family history, and since i was induced after going a week late with ruby kay. i think my babies like to cook longer than most! :)

this pregnancy hasn't been easy, but i am so thankful to have carried this sweet girl for the last forty weeks. it is still surreal that very soon we will have another girl in our arms, and that we will be a family of four. i can hardly wait to see ben become a father of two girls, and ruby kay become a big sister. God is so gracious to us, and we don't take for granted how sweet the gift of children. 



No comments: