May 31, 2011

Babysitting

Guess what I have been up to lately? That's right, none other than babysitting for a kamp family (kamp as in Kanakuk). This summer, Ben & I are not working at kamp due to our martial status. I still wanted just an ounce of kamp though, so I am officially a babysitter for a week!

Yesterday I went on a walk with the youngest kiddo & here are some pics of why I still love kamp.



Girls Kamp!



Beautiful times of worship held here.


The pool is definitely a hit when it comes to being a babysitter, and the kids too :)





I loved this baby carrier, probably too much!

Here is a picture of the Houston family who I am babysitting for & a link to their kamp website!
http://www.kanakuk.com/registration/Default.aspx

Location:The I'm 3rd Way,Branson,United States

No comments: