August 27, 2011

baby creations

Yes, I am alive!

We are all moved in & love our "big kid" lives here in Fayettville, Arkansas! More on that later...

This morning, while Ben was out doing man-things, I got to CRAFT! A friend of my sisters texted me asking if I could make her a something for a baby shower she was going to. Although I love making hair things for my neices, I had never attempted making something for a newborn. So, I looked on Pinterest to gain inspiration and began crafting away.

First off, major compliments to the fabric I was working with. I don't think it could be a cuter Shabby Chic print. The fabric is "Hannah Bella" made by Robyn Pandolph. So beautiful.

So, do you want to see some pictures?
The last picture has the hair band barely visible. I think it will be the perfect size to fit around a little one's head.

So, needless to say I am back to the crafting world.Woo Hoo! :)

My next blog post will hopefully be of snapshops of our home. I can't wait for you to see it. Nesting has been my latest love, which I can enjoy with my forever love, Ben. So cheesy.

Hope your summers were great!