January 28, 2013

pregnancy diaries: week 17

well, now that baby seiler is finally starting to show- I think its time to show some pictures! I'm thankful that I have been able to wear my regular clothes for so long- but am thrilled to be sporting a mini-bump. i have seen on other blogs these q&a's each week/month, and wanted to have something to remember our little one with. follow along if you would like! 

How far along: 17 Weeks
Maternity clothes: Just bought my first pair of maternity jeans with a "comfort" waist band. Looking forward to not having to hair tie my regular jeans (ugh).
Sleep: So far so good. A few leg cramps and bathroom breaks- but I typically sleep through the night.
Miss anything: Shrimp- for some reason this baby (or my changing body) is not liking it so much.
Movement: Eagerly awaiting the "gas bubbles" that my doctor mentioned, but still nothing yet. I'm such a rookie.
Food cravings: Sweets 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope, completely out of the morning sickness phase ! Well, besides shrimp. 
Have you started to show yet: just barely! To most, I probably just look like a  cookie hoarder or an All You Can Eat buffet fan though..
Gender: excited to find out in July!
Looking forward to: Warmer weather, and seeing our little babe at our 20 Week Ultrasound in a few weeks!
Baby is the Size of: A Sweet Potato