May 30, 2013

pool time with collin & summer

after we got back from our camping trip, we invited the foltz family to our pool for a swim. collin & summer came over with jon, and we enjoyed a few hours at our pool together.
 
sweet summer is getting so old- I can hardly believe that she will be in 2nd grade this year. I still remember meeting her for the first time, my senior year in high school. we are all getting a bit selfish with our time together before the foltz family leaves for Thailand. they will be missed!
uncle ben is such a fun guy. he loves pool time, and played the coolest games with the kids. my heart swelled a bit watching him with c & s knowing that our little one will someday play with his/her daddy at the pool.
I hope your memorial day was sunny and relaxing!

No comments: