February 23, 2011

Our Wedding Reception

Here are some of the "details" from our wedding reception. It's so fun looking back through all our wedding photos. J Design Photo did a phenomenal job with our pictures. 

Here are the homemade cobblers that my mother-in-law's sisters, friends, & mom made for us. They were so tasty and such a great homemade addition.

Here is just a peek at the table decorations. There were lots of hints from Thailand that my Mom & I enjoyed finding. Each guest received a homemade truffle from Ben's Aunt Sharon in a hand painted navy & white dish from Thailand.
Our Cake was made by another friend of my new mother-in-law. I love the simplicity of it & I adored the lemon filling!

My Mom & I found this seasoned typewriter at a thrift store for such a steal. Our guests were encouraged to "type" us their congratulations. All around the Typewriter were wedding pictures from our families- such a treasure.

One of my favorite additions were these menthol sniffers from Thailand. When we were shopping in the markets of Chiang Mai, we came upon a wedding favor section & I couldn't refuse the "smell" of thanks!
Simple reeds from Thailand, with good Missouri antique mason jars- what a perfect blend!
This one of my favorite projects that I sewed for ur wedding. I love garlands & banners. We actually have this hanging up on our headboard above our bed here at the Institute. The legacy of our wedding lives on!
 
Our wedding was a dream come true, and I am so thankful that it all came together. I am so content with the way it all turned out & wouldn't have changed a thing.