February 13, 2011

valentines

I just LOVE this holiday.

What a great day to pamper the one you love with cards, kisses, and a dress up date. Yes, this holiday is the mushiest holiday of them all, but being a newly-wed I am entitled to be a sap.

My sweetheart began our valentines celebration today with a surprise visit to the Sunday brunch at the Keeter Center. The food was so great and I felt loved. 

When my grandmother passed away I inherited some of her old vintage stationary which I am in LOVE with. I have a sweet valentines card that warms my heart when I see it. Thinking that she bought it with the intentions of giving it to my grandpa is such a sentimental thought. Leonard and Lola were such great role models of loving each other selflessly.

Here are some of my favorite valentines...


Crocheted heart garland- too adorable. 

And lastly, a shout out to my husband who can't seem to get enough of his favorite seasonal candy...

Happy Valentines Day!