February 10, 2013

pregnancy diaries: week 19

How far along: 19 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still in regular clothes
Sleep: My pregnancy app and books say that I shouldn't sleep on my stomach or flat on my back- but its just too comfortable! 
Best moment of this week: Feeling tiny baby movements! Once I recognized the feeling I have realized that we have a very active little one. He/She does not like it when I lean forward when I am sitting down.
Movement: YES! ^^^
Food cravings: Chocolate Milkshakes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope- feeling great! 
Have you started to show yet: A tiny bit!
Gender: excited to find out in July!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Valentines Day with my Baby Daddy! 
Baby is the size of: A Mango (it didn't change this week!)