February 4, 2013

pregnancy diaries: week 18


How far along: 18 weeks
Maternity clothes: Still in my regular clothes, but enjoying any pants that have a stretchy waistband. 
Sleep: I am trying to sleep on my side more- but I seem to always wake up on my stomach. It's just too comfortable and natural! 
Movement: still nothing yet- but am hoping for it soon!
Food cravings: Pancakes! I thought about them all week, and made Blueberry Pancakes for breakfast on Saturday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of trash- but isn't that normal?
Have you started to show yet: slowly but surely! depending on what I have eaten, what top I am wearing, and the time of day- little one is starting to show!
Gender: excited to find out in July!
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Looking forward to: Warmer weather, as always... I'm tired of all these layers!
Exciting events this week: My first time to a Razorbacks Gymnastic's event, Ben's favorite team played in the Superbowl (with a sad finish though)!  
Baby is the size of: Mango