April 14, 2011

enjoying a memorable moment

Well, tonight is the second to last night of the Institute. Right now I am sitting back enjoying watching the friends I have come to know & love over the past 7 months "kick it out" on the soccer field.
Ben & I's room is mostly packed up & the reality of this year being over is setting in. We have had such a great year & tomorrow will most likely be a sad, yet sweet day. I am really looking forward to our graduation & the closure it hopefully will bring.
We just got back from our camping trip where we had the greatest time being in the outdoors (minus the rough night's sleep). I am LOVING this weather & so thankful for the sunshine!!
I have tons of blogging in pictures to catch up on, but will enjoy these friendships while they are still here.


No comments: