April 26, 2011

graduation at the institute

 This is SUCH a bittersweet post! Ben & I are finally GRADUATED from the Kanakuk Institute, but are so sad that a great year is over! Hopefully past post like this one, and this one help you understand a fraction of what we have learned this year. God has blessed us so much with great friends, great ministries, and a greater knowledge of scripture as a result of this year. We are SO thankful.
 Here are Ben & I as we are getting ready for the Graduation ceremony to begin!
 I got to help sing in worship!
Ben's sweet parents came too!
 Scott is one of our awesome friends who also graduated from College of the Ozarks with us. So thankful to have spent another year with him!
Andrea was one of my bestest friends this past year. We were able to lead a small group together with K-Life & became dear friends. 
 You may be wondering why I post so many pictures of my "Timothy Group", but they were one of the sweetest parts of my year. We got to know each other so well & had so many great memories together! Here we had just given Lauren (center with frame) our gift for leading us so well. 

Thanks for a great year!

No comments: