March 4, 2011

baby nathan

Busy, Busy, Busy= our life here in Fayetteville, Arkansas at the Foltzs. Here are some pictures of our last few days.

It was so fun to be at Marisa's baby shower Tuesday morning! Such great breakfast-y food: monkey bread, banana chocolate-chip peanut butter bread, mushroom artichoke quiche, and a fruit salad. Yum! I also LOVED the fresh flowers- spring is here!

Mom, Marisa and I! I LOVE this new scarf from my Mom- thai gifts are the best!

Here is Marisa and her youngest daughter, Hayley. This girl has the cutest personality & is in such a fun stage of life. She is just starting to speak in sentences & has the funniest laugh! Doesn't Marisa look great for being 9 months pregnant?

Ben & I spent the "delivery" day with Hayley & Summer. We had the greatest time pretending to be parents, but were very relieved to meet Marisa & Jon &...... Baby NATHAN! 

Ben, Collin & I lovin' on the lil' stud!

This picture is really random, but the interactions are so fun.

Can't believe Jon & Marisa have FOUR kids!
 And here he is!

We got a cookie cake to celebrate Nathan coming home from the hospital.

Just love being here!

No comments: