March 14, 2011

Thoughts about my life & family

WHAT a weekend!

Driving home last night from Fayetteville, Arkansas, I had some time to ponder my weekend with my family. I had such a great time with my mom and sister & saying goodbye (as usual) was such a bummer.

Being a missionaries kid (or just mk) provides an unusual life for me and my three sisters. I am convinced that we are the closest family, even though we live everywhere: Thailand, California, Arkansas, and Missouri.

On Sunday afternoon Mom, Marisa, & I went shopping together and had a great time bonding, the GIRL way. I loved our sweet time together and treasure them both.

Looking forward to the next time our WHOLE family is together, especially with all the new additions!

1 comment:

The Christian's said...

Ahhh-- so so sweet! We love and miss you too and we always have the next time we get together to look forward to. Just mailed your charger and little package today-- should be there soon! love, mama-dear