September 20, 2011

Go Razorbacks!

This past weekend, the Ben & I and the Allens went to our first U of A football game since moving here. We had been looking forward to the Razorbacks game ever since Ben found the tickets a few weekends ago. We had such a blast at the game, even in our sky-high seats and freezing in the post-rainy weather, really!

It is so fun to go to games with Ben. He is my all-American, football-loving husband. I still don't fully understand the game of football, but I have a great teacher. He really enjoyed the game, and I think it meant a lot to him that I stayed the whole game even though I got real cold and sleepy in the fourth quarter.

Well, here a few pictures of our fun night:
On a side note, I am so thrilled we won. Even though the game got a little rough towards the end, the Razorbacks pulled through and still are undefeated this season. If we had lost, I don't know how excited I would have been to stay the whole game.I'm not that dedicated, yet.

I am thankful to be in a such a fun town where we can go to SEC Football games on weekends!