September 19, 2011

hiking at devil's den

Last, LAST (this post is so two weekends ago) weekend, Bethany, Marisa & I decided at our sisters lunch that it would be fun to go hiking Saturday afternoon. We did, and had the greatest time. Us Seilers got to hike the paths with the Allens and had a great time. It was so nice to have a change of scenery and get some walkin' exercise. Here are some pictures from our afternoon :)
 
Ready for our super intense hike in our Chacos. :)


The "hiking" group. Picture Perfect :)
This little cutie LOVES snacks. Aunt Jenn knows how to keep her nieces and nephews happy:  snacks, snacks, snacks!

We are just loving being so close to the Allen's & Foltz's here in Fayetteville. We feel so blessed to be in such a great location with Ben's parents two hours away, and here with two of my three sisters here in Fayetteville. It almost feels like I am a normal American. Just missing my sister Lori in California, and my Mom & Dad half-way around the world.