March 14, 2013

pregnancy diaries: week 24


How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 pounds- i gained a whopping 8 pounds this past month!
Maternity clothes: yep!
Sleep: i've been a little sickly lately, so in between bathroom & blowing my nose trips, & leg cramps- it feels like i haven't been sleeping too well. 
Best moment of this week: as always, feeling baby kicks and hearing the baby's hearbeat are such sweet moments. they remind me that i am sharing my body with a little miracle growing inside me!
Miss anything: being active. being sick & this nasty weather has made me so tired- i'm ready for spring!
Movement: yes! 
Food cravings: anything sweet. cupcakes, cake, strawberries, & milkshakes have been on my mind a lot lately. 
Have you started to show yet: yes! (and if you don't believe me, check out the picture below where i look like a cupcake eating champ)!
Gender: excited to find out in July! although- if i haven't told you yet, ben & i totally think it's a boy! {we will see!}
Belly button in or out: still in, but feels like it might pop out soon.
Happy or moody most of the time: pretty much happy, except when i am sick i feel like a zombie.
Baby is the size of a: Eggplant
now you believe me when i say cupcake champion- ha!